Mundipharma Middle East FZ-LLC (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us when you register on our site mundipharma.ae (our site) and/or report a problem with our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect details of your visit to this site and other resources that you access. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any Mundipharma independent associated company, which means any person, firm, trust, corporation or other entity or combination thereof which directly or indirectly (a) controls, (b) is controlled by, or (c) is under common control with us. The terms “control” and “controlled” shall mean ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more, including ownership by trusts with substantially the same beneficial interests of the voting and equity rights of such person, firm, trust, corporation or other entity or combination thereof of the power to direct the management of such person, firm, trust, corporation or other entity or combination thereof.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mundipharma or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
COLLECTION, USE AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to collecting, using and storing any personal information about you that you may send us in accordance with our internal data protection policy, as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.